TERMS & CONDITIONS
Achtung! Lady decides which items are selected for consignment
• Achtung! Lady determines the sale price of the item, and can also decide to put any items on sale at any time during the sales period (max 50%).
• The clothing is selected on quality, brand, collection and price
• The clothing must be delivered clean and undamaged.
• The sales period is 10 to 12 weeks, depending on the time of the season in which the clothing is hung. The clothes should not be removed before this period.
• After sale, consigner will receive 40% of the sale price.
• Achtung! Ladyof course observes all precautions, but is not responsible for theft, damage or loss. The items are not insured against water and fire damage. This risk is entirely for the consigner.
• Payment takes place after the agreed sale period that the clothes are hanging in the store and will be transferred by bank after collecting the remaining not sold items. We do not carry cash in the store for payout.
• If there is no contact with us after 6 months from the consigners last return date, the consigners credit will be forfeited to Achtung! Lady.
Prince Hendrikstraat 160 2518 HZ The Hague
When submitting the articles, Achtung! Baby out that you know have taken the above conditions.